1) What's up with Phil Collins? How do you go from Genisis to making songs for cartoons?
2) Ipods. If it's a normal day, I can't use an iPod or I'll get run over by mountain bikes. If I know it's going to quiet on the trails, like after a big rain or a weekday, I use an iPod.
3) The Best "pick me up songs". You know, after a few hours, you're in "the zone", then you hear a song that makes you speed up and feel good!
1) Twilight Zone-Golden Earing
1.5-Sasalito Summer Nights-Diesel
2)L'il Devil- The Cult Also "Here Comes The Rain"
3) Hungry Like The Wolf-Duran Duran Also "Make Me Smile"
4) Poison-Alice Cooper
5)Shotgun-The Commodores (Instrumental, but awesome)
6) World Where You Live-Crowded House
7)Deep Purple-Highway Star,Hush and Smoke on The Water
8) Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting-Elton John
9)G N' R Welcome to the Jungle also Paradise City
10)Judas Priest, Pink Floyd and Queen, too many to think of right now.
Please feel free to add in the Comment section!
|My New Screen Saver|
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
How can you not love a movie that mentions Arnold Ziffle?
World's Largest Earthworm (Below)?I put my water bottle beside it for scale.
|Not an earthworm|
We have had an amazing summer, here is the backyard now, a little overgrown. I'll try and locate a shot of it in the spring, but I'm pretty sure there was a shed back there.
|Welcome to the Jungle|