Zion Canyon 2011

Zion Canyon 2011
Zion Revisited 2011

How To Approach an Ultra or Ironman

Jordan Rapp quote sums it up!

This Jordan Rapp quote sums it up.
"It's about the process. It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count. That's especially true in training, but it's the same mentality that I carry into racing. Focus on the task at hand, not on the finish line, or the next part of the race, but what it is that is right there in front of you in the moment."





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3- A short Run and chilling in the Backyard.

I thought I would head down to the beach for low tide again, however, this beach lacked any sand.
Where's the sand? Columbia Beach is all rocks. Not good.
So I forgot about running on this beach, got back on the road and looked for some trails.
Someone building their dream house on the beach.
Two "Monkey Puzzle" Trees.

You can see the Monkey Puzzle cones. The seeds are edible.

I found some sweet trails under the French Creek bridge.


Nice change from the road.

This trail came out at the beach.

Almost home, I can tell by the old car. I got 90 minutes running in. I believe that's a Plymouth Fury.

Portage and Percy relaxed while I was out there Doin' It! Can't blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment