Zion Canyon 2011

Zion Canyon 2011
Zion Revisited 2011

How To Approach an Ultra or Ironman

Jordan Rapp quote sums it up!

This Jordan Rapp quote sums it up.
"It's about the process. It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count. That's especially true in training, but it's the same mentality that I carry into racing. Focus on the task at hand, not on the finish line, or the next part of the race, but what it is that is right there in front of you in the moment."





Thursday, June 23, 2011

This and That

She's been a great vehicle
   Bye-bye Shrek-mobile. I hope it went to a good owner.It was time to update the fleet, so we traded in the beloved swamp buggy. We wanted something completly different, so we got
Haven't thought of a name yet. Hard-top comes off tomorrow.
The Wonderhound found a new place to sleep. Right on top of the Hostas. Hasta la vista.
 And last but not least, The Girl and me went to Way Cool Tattoos today, and I got my first. She said she was hoping to see me cry because of the pain. It actually felt pretty good, like running in the stinging nettles in the ravine.
No peaking for a day or two. Once the scabs heal, I can swim again.

I've already thought of more tattoos I'd like.
1)Flag of Scotland (Blue X)
2)Flag of Arizona (Sunrise)  We had some great times at our condo there.We miss it a lot.
3)Maltese Cross
4)Kokopelli (Original)
5) Three days of Syllamo logo once I run it. And the only reason I'd run it is to get the tattoo!

3 days of Syllamo Logo. Running Kokopelli !


No comments:

Post a Comment